ORIJEN® Premium Wet Dog Food is a nourishing wet food with rich inclusions of meat shreds that will help your dog thrive. Packed with 95%* premium animal ingredients, Tundra Stew includes fresh or raw animal ingredients like beef, duck and lamb. This includes succulent WholePrey ingredients like organs and bone that add a source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Feed your dog ORIJEN Premium Wet Dog Food alone to add moisture and nourishment to their diet, or add it on top of their favorite ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- The first 5 ingredients are quality beef and duck ingredients.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Comes in an easily digestible wet food formula.
- Feed alone or incorporate into your dog’s ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated.
- This diet features high-quality shreds of beef, duck and lamb.
Beef, beef bone broth, venison broth, beef liver, duck, lamb, mackerel, dried egg product, dried porcine plasma, carrots, lamb liver, boar liver, natural flavor, salt, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), calcium carbonate, organic guar gum, broccoli, pumpkin, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), boar heart, blueberries, choline chloride, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), boar spleen, boar kidney, inulin, turmeric, magnesium sulfate.
(ME calculated): 972 kcal/kg, 353 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
ORIJEN® Tundra Stew Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.