At EZ Antler Chews, our products are chemical, dye, and preservative free. We use only high pressure water to clean our antlers, allowing your dog to chew just as nature intended.
Each spring, male elk shed their antlers naturally, and regrow throughout the summer and winter months, essentially making elk antler a renewable resource (great news!)
There are many benefits to choosing elk antler, some of which include, but are not limited to:
- Longer lasting when compared to rawhide and other types of products.
- The ability to clean your dogs teeth and improve their overall dental health with just one chew.
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs, intolerances or allergies.
- Elk antler contains iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc and potassium.
- "A" Grade elk antler due to proper storage and handling techniques.
- Mess free product.
- Rarely splinter due to the unique composition of elk antler, as well as freshness of the antler.
- Very low/zero odour.
DISCLAIMER: It is very important that dogs are supervised while enjoying their chew. As the chew starts to reduce in size, and becomes small enough to swallow, it is recommended that you take away the chew.