Tropican Hand-Feeding Formula provides proper daily nutrition for baby parrots up to fledgling, which is a critical age of a parrot's life. Finely ground-up extruded formula that is easy to mix, blends in seamlessly with hot water to create a smooth and consistent clump-free mash.
This makes preparation quick and easy, improves feeding, and enhances digestion. It's an excellent peanut-derived source of fat and protein as well as a source of 8 essential grains that complement amino acid profiles; all critical to the proper growth and well-being of parrot chicks.
Recommended for African Greys, Amazons, Cockatiels, Cockatoos, Conures, Eclectus, Lovebirds, Macaws, Pionus, most Psittacines.
- Finely ground up form of the High-Performance biscuits
- Recommended for African Greys, Amazons, Cockatiels, Cockatoos, Conures, Eclectus, Lovebirds, Macaws, Pionus, most Psittacines
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Contains "Human Grade" Sunflower kernel and peanut meat
- Contains optimum levels of protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients required by growing babies
- Contains multiple sources of protein to generate impeccable feathers
- Contains optimal, balanced, and safe levels of calcium and vitamin D for all psittacine species' requirements
- Contains natural omega and fatty acids from flax seeds
- Has a high caloric density
- Provides optimum nutrient density and gut motility
- Simplifies transition to Tropican High-Performance Formula
- Easy to prepare; just add hot water to dry formula and mix
- Easy to clean as it does not stick to feathers
- Fully processed and pasteurized to eliminate bacterial and fungal organisms; high-level starch gelatinization
- Has no solid/liquid fractionation, resulting in effective crop peristalsis and no impaction
Always consult with your breeder and avian veterinarian before attempting to hand-feed baby birds for proper instruction. Improper hand-feeding can result in injury or death.